Last updated on March 5th, 2021.
Protecting your private information is our priority. We have taken all of the steps necessary to protect your personal information and to prevent security breaches.
Who We Are
Types of Data Collected
How We Use Your Data
Katz Locksmith uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Site.
- To notify you about changes to our Site.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Site when you choose to do so.
- To provide customer support.
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service.
- To monitor the usage of our Site.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or inquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
Retention and Sharing of Your Data
Security of Your Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. As a result, you acknowledge that:
- There are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control.
- Security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Katz Locksmith makes every reasonable effort to secure your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Katz Locksmith uses the following methods for this purpose:
- SSLProtocol: When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
"Do Not Track" Signals
We do not support Do Not Track ("DNT"). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Data Breach Procedure and Response Policy
This procedure outlines the processes to be followed in the event that Katz Locksmith experiences a data breach or suspects that a data breach has occurred. A data breach involves the loss of, unauthorized access to, or unauthorized disclosure of, personal information.
Katz Locksmith welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Katz Locksmith has not adhered to this Statement, please contact us:
- By visiting this page on our website: https://katzlocksmith.com/privacy-policy
- By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By Phone: (800) 379-9780
- By Mail: 1336 Monte Vista Ave., Ste 5 Upland, CA 91786